The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event 2019 is a first for the Quinte region! Not only is it happening in beautiful Prince Edward County at Casa Dea Estates Winery, but it’s truly a show designed for both vendors AND guests.
It is a two day event!
The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event has been designed with vendors in mind; by allowing adequate time for all vendors to load in and present their product and services with enough time to put on a fabulous display space for two days.
In addition, The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event is being heavily supported by a superior digital and radio marketing campaign the likes of which have never been seen in the Quinte Market for a wedding show.
One of the most important elements for any large event, is the accurate targeting and communication about the event to as many of the right people as possible and as far in advance as possible. Typically many shows of this type don’t have the pre-existing budget to effectively mount an strong multi-media campaign. The “Let’s Get Married Event,” has designed this needed element for success well in advance.
The mass-marketing for this show has been designed to provide all Vendors with tangible on –air and on-line inclusionary values; as well as effectively communicate with the guests regionally for at least two months prior to the show.
- Your booth
- Inclusion ( your businesses name in a 5-7 second tag ) on a rotational basis in the on-air marketing of the “ Let’s Get Married Event,” on Cool 100 and 955 Hits FM, July through September pre –show marketing.
- The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event will utilize the on-line marketing platform www.inquinte.ca to direct traffic to the shows website. Once on the shows website, viewers can access direct links back to your own website. www.inquinte.ca enjoys nearly 1 million page views per month, and is an integral part of the success that the marketing for the event will enjoy.
- As a vendor, your business will also enjoy an on-line placement and link to your website from the official website for the “ Let’s Get Married Event” website.
- All indoor vendors and tented vendors will be allocated a booth based on a first come first serve basis.
- All vendors will be included in the official “ Let’s Get Married Event” show brochure which will available on site for the two days of the event.
- The minimum value for all cumulative marketing platforms for the “ Let’s Get Married Event” is $24,000 over a 13 – week period. Each vendor will share in this value rotationally.
Click on a Booth Number for Vendor Information
Russett Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company established in Hastings-Prince Edward County.
We pride ourselves on being innovative in the field well bringing a creative passion to every photoshoot.
Boogie and Beats
Caroline’s Organics has beautiful floral designs created with flowers hand picked from suppliers that are specifically Fair Trade grown and they practice healthy environmental practices. We support growers that offer fair and healthy working conditions to their employees and decent wages. We want to cherish our planet and want to create the least environmental footprint possible.
You'll find unique product lines geared to Fair Trade products, Made in Canada, and Organic Spa lines .With a large selection of Essential oils ,plants and gifts ideas your sure to find that perfect gift.
Steve Marshman Jewellery
We're your Diamond Destination! We specialize in Custom Design & redesigning old piece(s) of jewellery into new. We're not here to sell you, we're here to help you.
Love Bird Bridal Kingston
Located in a historic building in the heart of downtown Kingston, Lovebird Bridal Boutique has become the ultimate destination for the modern bride-to-be and her entourage. From the moment you step into our relaxing and intimate boutique, our helpful consultants strive to make your special experience the absolute best it can be.
Whether you are shopping for your perfect bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, mother's attire, prom dress, evening gown or accessories, we can't wait to make your vision a reality!
Martins Bus service
Martin's Bus Service Ltd. is a family based company in the business since 1947. Currently, there are three divisions; Napanee, Perth & Trenton, ON. Owner & operators, Sean & Lisa Payne believe in nothing less than 100% quality service at fair, competitive, charter rates for each & every client.
No trip is too short or too long, and we will provide the service your require any day, any time. our experienced drivers are top notch, highly trained professionals who present themselves in a pleasant & caring manner.
Eden Grove Photos
Life's moments are precious. So are our family. Celebrate the love found in those moments. Then trust those moments with me. Capturing them beautifully for generations to come is as heartwarming to me as they are dear to your heart. I'd be delighted to tell it.
We are a husband and wife team with a bit of a sweet spot for 70s music and hikes in Ontario parks.
We work out of the lovely Toronto’s East York neighbourhood , but are always excited to capture weddings all over the province.
Our business is locally rooted and environmentally conscious.
Carriage lane elopements
Choosing To Elope – For many couples, the idea of having a large conventional wedding ceremony can be stressful and not at all how they see their special day unfolding.
Focusing on the most important elements which are truly the steps you are taking to join together as one, is all that you need to think about.
Salon Eleven Hair Co. is your place for all things hair in Trenton ON. We are a full service salon with an exceptional cozy space. Modern with a twist of rustic, the salon feels like home.
We thrive on education and bring the hottest trends to you behind the chair. Our staff is ready to give you the Salon Eleven Experience.
Gezellig Events & Design
Gezellig Events + Design is a boutique event planning company based in Prince Edward County, Ontario.
Inspired by its rural surroundings, local makers, quality produce and food purveyors, Gezellig aims to bring to life events inspired by its surroundings and the people who inhabit them.
- 8×8 Indoor booths cost ($599+ hst) must be pre-paid via a valid Credit Card at time of booking.
- 5×8 Indoor booths and covered outside booths cost ($500+hst) must be pre-paid via a valid Credit Card at time of booking.
- Starboard Communications will be organizing booth payments, and will provide an invoice to all vendors.
- All vendors must be able to provide proof of business insurance while on site.
- No competitive wine distributors and or vineyards are allowed as vendors. Casa Dea Estates Winery has exclusive “ drive-through rights.”
- This exclusion doesn’t apply to beer and or spirits. Some conditions my apply.
There are several additional spaces that a vendor may wish to take advantage of. In the main indoor space there are three bistro tables for limited set –ups. There are only 3- of these table available with a cost of $250 +hst each.
The vendor fees for these table booths doesn’t include on-air media inclusion.
An allotment of outdoor space will be offered to vendors that wish to set-up on a grassy area. It is the intention to have micro/craft breweries present, food trucks, and additional vendors. Theses spaces will be issued on a first come first served basis. There will be no power or cover for these spaces ( except the covered spaces marked in blue on the map below ), so vendors are encouraged to make arrangements for a self-sufficient stay at the two day event.
Price is $250 + hst per lot-space . ( $500+hst for covered booths ) Same terms and conditions apply.
The vendor fees for these outdoor – booths doesn’t include on-air media inclusion.
Vendor Booking Form
Please complete the form where you will be redirected to paypal for your secure payment. Booth spaces are strictly first come first served.