Become an Exhibitor
Join the hundreds of exhibitors that present their products and services year after year to thousands of committed brides that walk down our aisles with their grooms and bridal parties.
This is your opportunity to engage with potential customers, communicate your sales message, demonstrate your wares and garner leads.
One of the most important elements for any large event, is the accurate targeting and communication about the event to as many of the right people as possible and as far in advance as possible. Typically many shows of this type don’t have the pre-existing budget to effectively mount an strong multi-media campaign. The “Let’s Get Married Event,” has designed this needed element for success well in advance.
The mass-marketing for this show has been designed to provide all Vendors with tangible on –air and on-line inclusionary values; as well as effectively communicate with the guests regionally for at least two months prior to the show.
All indoor exhibitors and outdoor exhibitors will be allocated a booth based on a first come first serve basis.
The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event will utilize the on-line marketing platform inquinte.ca to direct traffic to the shows website. Once on the shows website, viewers can access direct links back to your own website. www.inquinte.ca enjoys nearly 1 million page views per month, and is an integral part of the success that the marketing for the event will enjoy
All exhibitors will be included in the official “ Let’s Get Married Event” show brochure which will be available on site for the two days of the event
8×8 Booth Space – $450
5×8 Booth Space – $350
Bistro Table – $250
8×8 Booth Space – $300
10×10 Booth Space – $400
Mobile Booth Fee (Food Truck, Mobile Bar, etc) – $250
Exhibitor Booking Form
Please complete the form where you will be redirected to paypal for your secure payment. Booth spaces are strictly first come first served.
Terms & Conditions
- Your booth
- On-air marketing of the “ Let’s Get Married Event,” on Cool 100 and 955 Hits FM, July through September pre –show marketing.
- The Let’s Get Married Wedding Event will utilize the on-line marketing platform www.inquinte.ca to direct traffic to the shows website.
- As a vendor, your business will also enjoy an on-line placement and link to your website from the official website for the “ Let’s Get Married Event” website.
- All indoor vendors and tented vendors will be allocated a booth based on a first come first serve basis.
- All vendors will be included in the official “ Let’s Get Married Event” show brochure which will available on site for the two days of the event.
- The minimum value for all cumulative marketing platforms for the “ Let’s Get Married Event” is $24,000 over a 13 – week period. Each vendor will share in this value rotationally.
- In addition to your purchased booth space you will be allowed to submit to our blog partnered with InQuinte to reach over 1 million viewers a post.
- As well as access to online branding and social media content for show
- All exhibitors must be able to provide proof of business insurance while on site.
- No competitive wine distributors and or vineyards are allowed as vendors. Casa Dea Estates Winery has exclusive “ drive-through rights.”
- This exclusion doesn’t apply to beer and or spirits. Some conditions my apply.
- Overnight security for Saturday night only is provided, any items left out on Friday night are at your own risk.
- Let’s Get Married is not responsible for any damage or stolen goods during the Show, If vendors bring valuable goods please take own considerations to secure them.
- Also please notify show administration if your booth require power.
There are several additional spaces that an exhibitor may wish to take advantage of. In the main indoor space there are three bistro tables for limited set –ups. There are only 3- of these table available with a cost of $250 +hst each.
The vendor fees for these table booths doesn’t include on-air media inclusion.
An allotment of outdoor space will be offered to exhibitors that wish to set-up on a grassy area. It is the intention to have micro/craft breweries present, food trucks, and additional vendors. Theses spaces will be issued on a first come first served basis. There will be no power or cover for these spaces ( except the covered spaces marked in blue on the map below ), so exhibitors are encouraged to make arrangements for a self-sufficient stay at the two day event.